Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nevada Elite

I have accepted their offer and I'm registering now!! I am very happy because Kaitlyn King that was on my old team made it too! so i will know some people.

Life in general:
Life is good, Trace is here.(Erica's Husband)((Erica is my older sister)) just a few days. and tomorrow I have a b-dayparty.
Also tomorrow Kevy(my brother) and Cathykinz(his wife) are showing up for the fourth of july!!(yay) With one of their couple "friends" I think they are probably more of Cathy's friends more than kevy's. Then Friday is Isanne's B-day party. We are going to a concert (3 doors down) and I'm super excited for that!!! Saturday going up to lake tahoe with my siblings and their "friends" to swim and mess around.(such fun!) Sunday chruch so I can see Maddie again for the first time in 2 whole weeks!!!!
This is going to be such a great weeked. (A weeked to remember!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment